I'm sure that can be done and fix the problem however every page in my site I'm working on is not PHP nor do I want it to be. Also I'm using various software packages tied to the UBB user database for the central log in making it easier for me to manage everything.

Doing as you suggest for the UBB to make it work then would require me to make any changes or additions and even deletions multiple times every time making it another task. I created my design to be able to run anywhere in the site as a one edit or change script for the entire site and every page and software package on it. I wanted to get the UBB part all finished before making the rest of the site.

I know the 7.5.9 version was to clean up code and all that but apparently making it more efficient makes it harder for guys that like to think outside of the box and be even more creative in the building and look of the rest of the site with tying it into the UBB having it look like it is all one design and fit together nicely. I would just love to know what part aka code was changed in the UBB that caused the problem without having to scan through dozens of files and thousands of lines of code to make the correction or fix. Having not done to much with the code with UBB in several years I'm not very proficient in the files and where what is located anymore.