Yes LOL. Here is what happened. When I installed the server we originally put the UBB on it was running like a raped ape. Then a few days later I was experiencing some lag in all areas of the server so I thought it was the server software. I slapped together a new machine and installed the upgraded OS and all that and put the site on it not paying attention to much.

After I was finished I noticed the old machine was again running super fast and no problems. The new machine has a small drive in it so I had decided to just use it as a temp server till I re do the old one and upgrade it. I'm still planning on putting a new larger HDD in the new machine and still upgrading the old machine's software. BUT...... it was a small backbone issue as to where the provider had an issue. I should have looked at the gateway log file for errors before I started the upgrades LOL.

Anyway I got a new machine and will upgrade the old one and run them as mirrors just in case. I will say all this new stuff is a little bit of a learning curve and much has changed since I closed my data center a few years ago.