Nope, I told you in the majority of my responses in this thread that you needed to update the field in minutes and that a 1 was 1 minute. Finally, I gave you a value, in minutes for a period of 1 month; I couldn't understand how to spell it out any clearer than what I have in the multiple rewording of my response for you to understand. I even went so far as to quote the permission settings header as well as provide screenshots.

But thanks for telling a forum user, on a user to user support forum (I'm in no part employed by UBBSystems, I'm here out of the kindness of my heart because I've been here since the beginning) to eff off, quite directly and literally; however, I'm not going to be mean about it, feel free to come back for support in the future.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!