Originally Posted by Baldeagle
If you're not employed by UBBSystems, why does it say you're a UBB Developer? I took what you wrote to mean that UBB was no longer going to answer my questions, which I found rather off putting.
UBBDev is a 3rd party contractor for UBB.threads, I am the owner of UBBDev; which also owns the documentation project UBBWiki. UBB.threads is wholly owned by UBBSystems.

The only developers in the past who've actually worked for the company who owns UBB.threads would be Rick Baker and Charles Capps, every other developer has been a 3rd party contractor (which is pretty standard in the web development world), this includes SirDude, Ian Spence, Brett Pavioni; there is a whole list of People Involved in the development of UBB.threads, either as a contractor, employee, or a UBBDev member (as features in the past have been cherry picked from UBBDev).

The only "official" support you'll get for threads is from the Support Desk; these forums have always been for user to user/community support.

Also, as JAISP so kindly quoted, your questions where answered, multiple times; it's not my fault that you seem to only read the first sentence of a response and not the entire response for the information you're looking for, because it's all there, in multiple posts, if you take the time to go back and read.
Originally Posted by JAISP
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Each permission has a different value, read the heading under each section for the correct usage. In a TIME BASED permission a 1 would be "1 second" or "1 minute", depending on what the header indicates.

If it's an on/off permission then it's 0/off, 1/on; if it's a time based permission it's 0/off or value length (in either seconds or minutes; again, the editor will tell you which, which is why it's there).

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!