When you open these users profiles in the Control Panel, what groups does it display that they belong to?

Originally Posted by Ruben
What I find a little odd is the last line of your errors.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')

That could mean a corrupted script???? I would at least check the includes/config.inc.php file to see it is hosed.
If you look at the queries he supplied, the part of the code that checks if they have group images is returning an error because no group ids are being retrieved from the database for the query, which would generally indicate that these users do not belong to any user groups.

Originally Posted by PianoWorld
Mon, Mar 04 2019 14:37:07 +0000
DFR Script: /var/www/html/forum/scripts/editbasic.inc.php - Line: 102
select GROUP_ID,GROUP_IMAGE
from ubbt_GROUPS
where GROUP_ID in ()
and GROUP_IMAGE <> ''
- You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')
and GROUP_IMAGE <> ''' at line 3
The code should display an array of group ids that the user belongs to (such as the users group, GM/Mod groups, and/or the Admin group), his is returning no group ids at all.

This could happen if one purged a default group (such as changing the default group users are added to) without reassigning the users to another group.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!