Originally Posted by PianoWorld
And there is no "3rd party", it's one of the moderators that's been with me for over ten years.
[...]
Which is why I usually pay someone associated with the ubb to do our upgrades.

3-Party - A third party is an entity that is involved in some way in an interaction that is primarily between two other entities. UBBSystems did did not provide this person to you. You are working with that person directly.
https://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/third-party

--
We've been using this method of starting members as a Newbie and eventually moving them to the User group for about a year with no problems.
Nobody tried to move 15,000 members at once.

I'm going to quote you on this next one
After we've determined they are most likely legit they are manually moved to User group.
There should be over 92,000 Users, it now shows 77,627 assigned to User of the 92650 total.

It's like the Newbies that were moved over suddenly fell out of the User group.

--
If someone who knew better had told me I need to purge logs (and how) I would have done it.

From the UBB.threads 7.6.2 Changelog posted to 1/ the portal at the time of 7.6.2's release, 2/ The first post of the changelog discussion, 3/ the second page of the Upgrader you ran when you upgraded your forums, and 4/ located within /forums/install/CHANGELOG.txt
[NEW] Admin Logs can be automatically purged to a certain age (Lifetime). The auto-purge feature is disabled by default. (CP > Primary > Logging)
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/261663/7-6-2-changelog-discussion

--
Also, I don't remember anyone mentioning the automatic post count feature.

From the very top of the Group Editor. This direction has been there for many many years:
"The Group Editor allows your manage the various user groups on your forum. Filling in the "Posts" field will automatically add users to that group once they reach the designated Post Count. Leave blank or enter 0 to disable this feature per group."

--
So instead of trying to point out what I'm doing wrong, how about providing some actual helpful information which is what I came here asking for?

how is "Yes, all members are assigned to a group" not lying about them in fact not being in a group? The system reported that with the error logs you supplied.

It seems to me that you may have moderators doing administrative tasks.

My advice is that you may want to rethink who you are giving access to, and either educate them on how delectate really large databases can be, or lessen their access permissions. forums/admin/group_cpperms.php

Current developer of UBB.threads PHP Forum Software
Current Release: UBBT 7.7.5 // Preview: UBBT 8.0.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com