My opinion on this post by email issue: If people want to discuss using their mail, there are several mailing lists (and packages) that allow them to do that. If they want to go to a forum, well, this is waht they will find here.

now if someone doesn't have the time, resources (has email but no www access, not very common as far as I know) then he won't be able to use this forum. I don't see this as a big problem. there are many people that don't have access to a computer at all, and my opinion is that we should concentrate on adding features for those who have what's required to use a forum (we won't we able to really solve the problem for others anyway).

So i don't consider email posting important at all. This is just my opinion and I may be wrong, it seems that a lot of people want this. I guess it would be interesting to know if this is a large % of users or just a very vocal group. I have no problem with features being added (as long as I have a way of turning them off) but of course making something means that some other feature will came after that....