If we take a look at the many things that could improve this software, I guess making the interface more user friendly and other features would be on top of the list. This feature (and also many of the features I suggested and really would like to see) will be IMO near the bottom. Of course how many people think it's useful has an influence on that list too, I guess.

For making it easier to non-skilled users, I agree...but the bottom line IMO is that if you can't get them to really involve in teh forum (and therefore learn) you won't really get them...they may post by email (for example) sometimes, but only those users willing to learn to use the software will stay, so focusing on those other users is a waste of time (when you can use that time to make everything easier and better for those really important users that will stay with you).

Maybe someone should consider making this feature as a plugin, some people seem to be really interested on this one, and maybe the others are converted once we see it....