As I pointed out in another thread, you could have some sort of custom scripting done to build a sitemap based on threads in your database, you could then block all access to spiders to your forums and use the sitemap with its custom categories it can list building just the links you want...

An example would be (this is my private dev machine in house, also I looked up how most sites do their sitemaps and built a rough compatibility):
Google XML Sitemap
Link List
HTML List
Yahoo RSS List
ASP List


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!