ubb=newreply
ubb=addfavuser
/ubb/showthreaded
All_Forums&Name=
&topic=0&Search=true
__fav
__subscribe
__postcomment

the result is that only lines are indexed that have this format, the showflat ones. but i get like 25 lines in a row in the spider log, each named differently, but each goes to the same page. i look for some way to put in an exclude that will further reduce the duplication, but any further excludes makes the thing cease in about 150 files. so i really think i have the exclude list as tight as i can get it.

14:09:02 - [INDEXED] Indexing http://www.ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/214831/page/5
14:09:03 - [INDEXED] Indexing http://www.ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/214894/page/0/fpart/1

this exclude "/ubb/showthreaded" takes out ALL the threaded views, which really cuts down the size of the index. no reason to index by flat AND threaded views.

but i still have the thing bouncing around in there like a pong ball. it can't get out or find an end. the previous ubb version indexed in about 25,000 files. this one runs up above 500,000 still heading up when i stop it after about 24 hours when i get tired of paying the bandwidth. its just pulling pulling pulling data non stop 8 threads at a time forever. man that bleeds the bandwidth hard.

i really would like to try to find the end even if it runs for three days, but the results would be so stuffed with dupes, many many for each, that even if i ever hit an end i couldn't use the results.