Not that I'm anybody that matters, but as a long time member of the community here I thought I'd post an observation:

I think the title of your topic is a bit of a misnomer. UBB.threads 7 is certainly indexable by search engines. This topic is in both google and yahoo. So, to be posting in capital letters on the forum that search engines can't index them is incredibly misleading. It gets a look in google, a shrug and not a lot more.

I think a more correct statement would be that David Wren's search engine can't spider it. If David Wren needs or wants some help, or has found a bug, it would be entirely appropriate for him to open a ticket.

Posting in all caps that the forums cannot be indexed by a search engine when they obviously are by the larger search engines doesn't ingratiate you with someone that could help. It alienates you.

Pasting in an email that wasn't addressed to the general publuc doesn't get you moved up the priority list either.

There are right ways and wrong ways to ask Rick or any software developer for help. To this point you've been a poster child for wrong way.

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]