Took a quick peak at your site again and what content you're displaying. If the main thing you are worried about is not having duplicate content and making sure that the search spiders can recognize duplicate content then you'll probably want to turn all of your side columns off.
The chatbox, newest members, who is currently online, those are all optional to be displayed but can definitely change between each page load. Also the page generation time down at the bottom can be turned off as well.
One thing I will note, UBB.threads has always used the current link methods. Many of our old customers have 10s of thousands of links in Google and other search engines. So, it's definitely spider friendly enough that spiders are indexing them.
Like I said though, if you want to increase the chances of spiders recognizing duplicate content, then all of the stuff that is currently turned on is just optional and can be turned off.
One thing to note however. When the upgrade was done the URL was changed, so when searching for links under the new forums directory that is only recently indexed links, all of your old ones are still there and redirect to the new site. However, it will take time for the new url to be fully indexed again.
Are their places we can improve on? Yeah, like I said, we'll be probably tracking the page # internally so it's not in the link like I mentioned earlier.
Last edited by Rick; 12/24/2006 10:19 PM.