I have installed a site map (not Gizmos but a third party I already had) and STILL Google is NOT indexing any of my threads - I am pulling my hair out! I see Google bots (one at a time) that say they are "Reading a Post in Flat Mode" all teh time, yet NONE of the posts are showing up. If I do this search:

site:www.britishcarforum.com +ubb/showflat I get 2 results of threads that are very old. (Back when I first installed threads7). I have spider-friendly URLs enabled. WHat on earth might be preventing Google from indexing any of me threads? Could it be something in the basic server set up I have that prevents Google from crawling certain threads? Any thought would be appreciated. I installed Threads7 back in January and my membership growth has been declining ever since. I MUST fix this. Any help or ideas would be most welcome.

Basil