Originally Posted by Ruben
Originally Posted by Morgan
Gizmo, Ruben,

It appeared to be an "extended character" bug. I got help from a magic wand and voila it works now.
Thank you Isaac I am ever so grateful! 🙏
I don't know what that means without some specific information.

NOTE: This was absolutely unrelated to UBB.threads 7.7.x.

Morgan had an random extended character inserted to his USERS permissions. It has probably been there since a very early version of the software or from an upgrade made from a version of 15+ years ago.

What I did to solve his issue was:
With temporary access granted from Morgan:
1/ I went to his: Control Panel > Groups
2/ Clicked [Site] permission for USERS group
3/ Then I clicked the bottom button, "Update This Group's Permissions".
The forum list started displaying correctly again.
I did this for each one of his groups. I did not changed anything else.

What this did was just rebuild any missing or any using bad (such as spaces or extended characters) user group permission settings.


Current developer of UBB.threads PHP Forum Software
Current Release: UBBT 7.7.5 // Work In Progress: soon
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com