Originally Posted by Mark S
3 days ago?
22nd April 2007 - Google Cache date
You can see the cache date in the green URL in the images.
That may be one example but you did ask for one?

From what i can see 91 pages have been indexed on the 21st April,
now that would make sense to me if you have been changing settings.
Google has effectivley been Reset.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=br...hl=en&start=40&sa=N&filter=0

Again : your site is being indexed,
any changes you make to day can effect the results 20~30 days down the line.

Ive helped as much as i want to now,
hopefully in a month you will be jumping for joy.

Actually, I had my site in non-spider mode only briefly way back in Jan, so in fact I guess I can't explain that thread you posted since on that date since it would have been in spider-friendly mode. As for your help - thanks, I really do appreciate it.

I'm not trying to argue anything here or be difficult with anyone but the fact is, Google is not indexing my THREADS the way I had hoped and the result is VERY obvious. I have been running my site for seven years now and I know what kind of traffic I had been getting from Google searches and that has dropped to almost nothing since January. I will give it another month and then revisit this thread. If I still have little or no actual THREADS indexed then perhaps someone can hel me figure out why. If you are correct and I have lots more threads indexed, then you are correct that I will jump for joy. I honestly hope you are right.

Basil