OK, how can I tell I a topic is HOT? Well, how better than via a BURNING folder!! It's so succinct and clear. UBBT, with which I am saddled, defenders, how is it that the developers could walk AWAY from the burning folder? What were they, if listening, are you, thinking? "Oh, well, that too CLEARLY illustrates and expalins what is otherwise just a swarm of cells...Naaahh, leave it out."? What is the possible improvement of UBBT without the burning folders? Let me put it another way, if, tomorrow, UBB disabled the burning folders on all UBB licenses, what would be the reaction?

THAT'S what I am talking about.

The anemic user interface of UBBT illustrates the WORST kind of techno-centric thought. "Dude, the private messages went THROUGH the MySQL system!!" Look, I have e-mail How much more PRIVATE can I get? My MOST PRESSING ISSUE is KEEPING visitors!!! If users can't EVEN navigate past the first cell, what's the POINT?

My question, still unanswered, remains, Rick Baker: why have you left out SO MUCH of what makes UBB a great user experience when you made UBBT??

More to the point, more to the point: now that I & soon to be cityeast own the product and have brought these dramatic issues to light, note the rating on this post, how long before we WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT to get the kind of user interface that you have ALREADY expertly developed?! Yours & Infofpop's sustained indifference is troubling and astonishing.