Rick, David, Allen, and anyone else at Infopop for what its worth. Im a programmer and I know what its like trying to please everyone all the time. You cant. But I will tell you this those who do not apprreciate the job that this team has done in transitioning UBBT to Infopop just do not get it. I give Infopop and Rick a HUGE pat on the back. They have been AWESOME. I have to admit my first feelings were negative being a wwwthreads user and seeing my favorite forum being bought. But mdmz ultimately you made the choice to buy it and you had the choice to pick from hundreds of different forums. My god in these times of stress and uncertainty have a heart and understand what these folks go through on a daily basis. They have been absolutely fabulous in supporting this thing and Rick has been pushing out version changes non-stop. DO NO T make it look like UBB Please. If this board here is UBB I sure as heck dont want mine looking like this. Mdmz, we all have our preferences and shouldnt be forced to accept yours regardless of your inability to appreciate ubbt. You dont buy something unless you check it out first? Thats like me buying a volvo without test driving it or even looking at it. Cmon.