The thing I do not like about the UBB is that as more things gets added the control panel takes on more stuff and takes tons of time to do the most simple things, if you can figure out where to find the part you need to do it in.

If you add a forum you need to go to many places and edit existing permissions in your CP. If you have a large site this takes forever and you always forget something.

Adding a manual into the software per say that you can run your mouse over and click on to find out how to set a function is great with that type instruction however it will not help you find out how to get there. You need to be an expert or a rocket scientist just to administer the thing anymore.

I feel even with the added little "hints" aka know as a "manual" in this format will not help the product at all .I my self practically gave up on Blogs even though I want them very badly and are looking for a different Blog software at this time as I feel it will be so hard to find the proper places to set up the stuff in the control panel.

Now as far as the UI upgrade and update this will make matters even worse in this area. Yes this is a fine product but unless you make a manual that you can put in a PDF format and print out on paper nothing you do will make it easier to administer, find the proper stuff, or even make the control panel better. This is why I voted for blogs over the UI upgrade and overhaul.

Rick your a great guy and a really good programmer but the problem in this is the inability to call you and discuss anything with you these days. In past times an intelligent person could actually get you on the phone and talk to you. Since you no longer go to the office other then putting in a support ticket or trying to express your problem in a public forum typing takes days where a simple phone call would take minutes.

I love the product and Rick is great however in recent times it has become very difficult to operate or figure out to get things done. Once again a 15 minute phone call would save a weeks time in communications with you Rick. Hire someone to be your go between.