I understand.

I'm hoping your as well as others understand that I am not trying to put down the product you put out there. It is a very good product.

The major issue for communities I have if I have several different login's for each part of the community then people will go to other places to get better support or what not. This is a major issue for my community.

I wish to extend what I have and utilize the full potential of the software I'm currently using. being a small company without the Corp., Inc., LLC., or other big named titles I have to compete every day just for users. I'm not unlimited in resources as many of the other users of your software and I am a one man show. I do this part time and do not have the time to rewrite all my stuff constantly every time there is an upgrade to the software to make it compatible with the rest of the stuff running in my communities.

I surly hope you move toward the direction of having your software the ability to share a log in database to be a one login community compatible software even if you never incorporate things like Blogs or what not into the community. But on the other hand I feel if you mention something like Blogs in like 2006 you shouldn't take 3 or 4 years to incorporate it into the community as well. In that case if it is just a thought then leave it a thought till you actually have the time to do it and do it right, just my 2 cents.

Buy the way I just love to use the "Small guy" thing, I think it is funny, LOL. I have more resources then most small businesses and Web Host's out there and think thats kind of funny. I just like to have the ability to do what ever I wish when ever I feel like it.

Oh yes you do have both my home and cell phone number if you wish to share thoughts.