Well, everything has to be basic at one point; i mean, we are a forum afterall tongue... Look at the huge competitors we're nosing in on with adding a blog, or photo gallery; theres no way we can offer everything they can with just a version1...

There would have to be adding the basic stuff in, and checking user input on what users would like to see added at a later point, etc.

Myself, i can't wait to see blogs added in, why you ask? WPMU sucks (Multi User WordPress); they force you to be a part of the "AntiWWW initiative" which strips "www" from your url in the script... Well, I force all "non www" requests to www on my site as I WANT to use it... Well, this results in a "permanent redirect error" (where apache forwards to www and the script forwards to the non www, over and over and over). tongue

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!