This update is mainly mailer update, with plenty of FA sprinkled around where needed. I'm working hard to keep the FA usage low, so the forum display can keep a clean and uncluttered presentation.Changelog 2016-07-04
• Showflat corrections of "file attachment" display to unregistered users.
• MailThread corrections of "file attachment" display.
• Send Post now gives the user a message template they can update for sharing posts. Additional layout updates for this entire page.
• Additional Mailer subject updates to promote easier reading within your email client.
• "AddReplyTo" has been corrected to "addReplyTo" -- Longstanding UBBT75x bug.
• Updated the mailer code to allow:
1) Users can email posts to a 3rd party email address. That 3rd party can just reply to their email, and the conversation happens -- without needing UBBT. The 3rd party does not get the attachments.
2) Sending emails from Control Panel, gets the forum's email/name for where stuff is sent from (for modern email verification security) but has the option to use a custom ReplyTo address if the forum owner wants to get replies sent to their custom address. This way, the SERVER does not get flagged as a phishing server by using a From address that is not actually located on that server.
The end result is three email addresses: ReplyTo, Sender, and To.
• Updated PHPMailer to v5.2.15 (from 5.2.13) https://github.com/Synchro/PHPMailer/blob/master/changelog.md
• StopForumSpam received many additional improvements on its back-end.
• Additional bug fixes and layout improvements.
• DST time is not adjusted.
• the "Remove Myself From This Conversation" button is still nonfunctional.
• Viewing attachments as guests without permission to view those attachments, will get a broken link.https://www.ubbdev.com/forums/ubbthr...ds-7-6-0-progress-report-2016-07-04.html