Rick you did a great job all things considered especially since January. Some people will never be happy unless they get their daily fix of news etc. I am building a game at the moment and for two years I get the same thing whether there is something to report or not. Good luck with the new job.

I am not sure about the new ownership and where that will leave all of us that have been faithful to ubb for a long time. Change is always hard to swallow and then there are the questions about your hosting service, payment types, if there is going to be increased cost etc. These are all things that will have to be considered by me (at least) before I can continue a relationship with UBB in the future. Hopefully the new ownership will come forward soon to introduce themselves and set the new standard they want as their business model. I guess from there I can make a reasonable decision to stay with UBB or move elsewhere.

Dunny

Fair Winds and Following Seas Rick it has been a great job by you and your family to keep things going as good as you have given the circumstances.

D.