Does any of this explain why i was sent an email on 2nd June from UBB Licensing indicating that my licence had expired when in fact it still has 12 months to run??? Or was this simply a glitch? smile

Rick, on a personal level good luck to you and your family in your new life/home/job. It takes balls to stand up and walk away from something that has been part of your life for such a long time (i know of what i speak of from experience here), and at the end of the day the only person you are accountable to is yourself (+wife + kids smile )

I only ever seem to visit this site when i have an issue with my own forums, and have always ALWAYS had the best support from everyone on here. I fail to see how that will change unless the new owners p*ss off the long-timers and experts in this place. And whilst the new owners have been quiet in comming forward with more detail, you (all of you) should give them some time to settle in and get comfy.

I certainly do not intend on making a rash decision and jump ship to ANOTHER forum because of the UBB change of ownership. That would be foolish. I've invested my own time and money building up my niche corner of the universe, and quite franky dont want to have to go through it all again unless its a last resort. And we are not at that point yet, not by a long way.

Regards

Barry