Bah humbug.. I am losing faith in this ownership change as many are, but... I have to admit, many of us have been helping each other through some pretty crazy stuff in the past. I mean between SirDude and Gizmo helping me learn UBB at the beginning, and walking me through it while not making feel like the moron I am, really kept me here. Rick helped me a lot when I was working on something and I broke it. The customer service was always there, even if it wasn't Rick it was Giz or Rueben or SirDude to the rescue...heck to the point now where once in a while I see something I have had to deal with myself and actually try to help out too. It was done for me so I return the favor....if I know it...

I understand the business aspect that you guys are talking about and I understand the frustration that comes with, and we are always freshening up our boards with mods or cool stuff we can do to keep people wanting to come back and visit. I come here daily and read posts and rarely answer (especially in flame bait threads) but really insulting the product, the owners, and each other... well dang guys that is the lowest I have ever seen us stoop.

Dunny