Originally Posted by ntdoc
Originally Posted by willing
So why are you still sitting around and wondering? confused
You have only yourself to blame if you are still doing that, now that it is quite obvious what the 'situation' is.

The events of the last few month here, and thinking back on how long we were promised the 'soon-to-be-released' Version 8, is startling.

Well if you've left willing and moved onto IPBoard why are you still here posting? I use IP Board on another site (not by choice) and believe me it BLOWS in many areas and they are just as slow at fixing things too.

Since you ask.....

Because I want to. I'm interested. Until recent events I was also sitting around. I was strung along for such a long time waiting for the amazing 'Version 8' that of course never happened. So I am curious to know what happens next --- it's interesting.

I'd be interested to hear the many areas in which you claim that the other one 'blows'. Having used 3.1 for going on 2 months, and the new 3.2, I have to say that it makes this place look like some kind of museum relic from the 80's. Both in terms of looks and functionality. Sadly.

I was annoyed at the turn of events but all is good in the end because it got me up off my lazy backside to do something about it.