I too want to wish Rick luck and good fortune in his future endeavors. Sometimes change in our lives is necessary and deciding to do so can be difficult.

As far as UBB is concerned we all know this is Rick's baby and some of us have negative thoughts about the news of it's being sold. As pleased as I am with the product, development has seemed to slowed and now stalled due to recent events. I would also guess there is more to this than anyone of us has given consideration to. I want to take a more optimistic view that the future may be brighter for the product with new people, new talent, new ideas and apparently more money and resources than Rick could invest into the product. In the end, this may be just what UBB Threads needs if it is to survive, improve and and grow with the needs of forum users.

Lastly, forums are about building on-line communities. These forums are an excellent example of that and are an integral and valuable part of UBB Threads. I would like to think that the collective body of this community has a lot to offer the new owner and developer of UBB Threads and can influence the direction it takes, wherever that may be. Some of you have been a positive source of ideas for me and the help I have received here is unquestionably the most important part of UBB in my opinion. Since this community is in our hands, I would hate to see it fall apart.

And on that note, THANK YOU to everyone who has assisted me in the past, including Rick.

Ford diesel master technician by day...
Webmaster by night! cool
FordDoctorsDTS.com running UBB Threads 7.5.4.2p2