Originally Posted by swampysc
Originally Posted by willing
Originally Posted by Dunny
Some people will never be happy unless they get their daily fix of news etc.

Yes, we were all demanding daily updates. confused

Originally Posted by Dunny
I am building a game at the moment and for two years I get the same thing whether there is something to report or not. Good luck with the new job.

Do you constantly give these people time frames in which to expect things and then miss them badly, only to give another one to miss once again?

Why the harshness? People have lives, crap happens. Believe it or not there is a world outside the internet.

Programmers by nature are always defending themselves and that is why we always get the standard, don't ask, we will tell you when it is time to tell you and not before.

Why not do that then? Instead of saying "end of the year at the very latest", followed by "within 2 months at the maximum" etc. People might make or put off decisions on these remarks.

Let me just temper this by saying that up until recently I have been impressed with service given here and I suppose this frustration comes out of disappointment. I wish Rick well in his endeavors.

A quick look round at other 'solutions' out there in the last day or so and I am actually quite shocked at how old our threads now seems.