Sadly I must say, guys this is supposed to be a community available to any number of underaged users who may feel quite uncomfortable with these images... Not to mention, a lot of us have children who may walk into the room or look over their parantal unit's sholder to see what they're doing and may end up with nightmares for months; so please do use spoiler tags wink...

As for driv mentioning numerous surgeries, I completely understand your boat, I myself have had several (had to have my head stitched several times (in fact, you loose count after a while), broken bones, had a femeral hypithosis, etc) but I can cope with ust about anything nt can throw at me due to my gross obsesion of anatomy I've seen just about anything and everything :/

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!