NTDOC - I'm not doing any underwater stuff, its just a standard certificate you have to pass before you can go offshore. My Brain cant understand breathing and underwater at the same time lol.. So even if your an Admin to Brusher up you have to take the offshore survival course. There is a 3 day course for UK only and 5 day COET for the UK and Norwegian area's. How ever the Norwegian part of it is recognised globally due to its safety standards.

So me and my brush or what ever i get as a newbie wont be fitting in part time heroism lol.

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo